Terms & Conditions
CUSTOMER SERVICE & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bedder Products, LLC is committed to providing the best products and friendliest customer service. If you should have any questions about ordering or a question about any of our products please contact us using one of the methods below:
Customer Service or Questions regarding any products of offers:
- Hours: 9am to 6pm EST, Monday-Friday
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you decide, for any reason, that you DO NOT want to keep your BedderAbs System during the first 30-days that you have the system (30-days after the date that you received your BedderAbs System as confirmed by shipping transit receipts), simply following these return directions: return your entire product within 30-days, including any and all accessories, directly to us at the address listed below. Please include proof of purchase, reason for return and your mailing address. Within 30-days of receipt of your complete returned BedderAbs System, we will refund your full purchase price. Note that you are responsible for any shipping costs associated with returning the product via mail or another carrier that you select. For warranty service, please refer to the Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty included with your product.
Bedder Products, LLC
2415 N. Pace Blvd., Suite 1
Pensacola, FL 32505-5767
1-Payment Option Explained:
- Option 1: Queen-Size BedderAbs System – Make one payment of $29.95 and get Free Shipping: When you order, you will be charged $29.95 for the BedderAbs System.
- Option 2: King-Size BedderAbs System – Make one payment of $39.95 and get Free Shipping: When you order, you will be charged $39.95 for the BedderAbs System.
- Option 3: Deluxe Queen-Size BedderAbs System – Make one payment of $49.95 and get Free Shipping: When you order, you will be charged $49.95 for the BedderAbs System.
- Option 4: Deluxe King-Size BedderAbs System – Make one payment of $59.95 and get Free Shipping: When you order, you will be charged $59.95 for the BedderAbs System.
Manufacturers Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that your BedderAbs System is free of defects in materials and workmanship and will, at its option, repair or replace any defective BedderAbs Systems that is returned to it. The warranty for runs for 90-days from the original date of purchase, and is only valid in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
- Normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
- The warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
- This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by the manufacturer. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Procedure for Warranty Repairs or Replacement:
If warranty service is necessary, the original purchaser must pack the product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the defect, proof of purchase, and a check or money order for $14.99 to cover return postage and handling to the following address:
Bedder Products, LLC:
2415 N. Pace Blvd., Suite 1
Pensacola, FL 32505-5767
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
USE OF THE WEBSITE
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to Bedder Products, LLC (referred to as “website owner”) that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
TRADEMARKS & COPYRIGHT
The trademarks, copyrights, names, logos, and service marks (collectively “trademarks & copyrights”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks & copyrights without the prior written permission of the website owner. Any unauthorized use of trademarks & copyrights will be subject to legal action.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law, or residual) regarding the website. However, if expressed on the website, the website owner may offer warrantees or guarantees on products delivered.
Once credit card information is entered, the website owner may present additional offers to you. Affirmative answers to each of these additional offers presented will result in the modification of the original order and the charging of your credit card for the total amount of products or services accepted by you during this process. A confirmation page with the complete order (including additional offers) will be displayed. Hitting the “Back” button of your browser during the ordering process may reset your order to the initial offer presented on the website. At any time after you confirm your initial purchase of the BedderAbs System from the main landing page, you may elect to add additional BedderAbs accessories to your order. This will append to your original purchase total. You may elect to leave the web site at any time and your order total will equal the products that you have selected and added to the order up until that point (this will be confirmed in an order confirmation email sent to you shortly after your order). Please note that Bedder Products LLC uses Google Adwords conversion tracking for general reporting purposes on this web site.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect, or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
CONFLICT OF TERMS
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state Georgia, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Georgia courts located in Fulton County, Georgia, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.